Here are some things I read recently but didn't get around to blogging about:
- Lectionary+social media=homiletics in community
- Pastors call a truce on 'sheep-stealing'
- They aren't "sex allegations," New York Times; sex isn't illegal. DSK has been accused of sexual assault.
- Mark Silk launches GetGetReligion
- I've had this same thought: It's hilarious that Yahoo uses its Facebook social reading app to...drive search traffic, mostly to Google.
- A good argument against statistic tails wagging baseball dogs. Also a great headline.
- How to ask a question
- Reinhold Bieber