The daily digest posts return. New today from the Century:
- The editors on the 47 percent: "The question isn't who gives more and who receives more at a given moment. It's whether the use of tax dollars serves the common good."
- Sam Wells reviews Jürgen Moltmann: "Here’s the thing about Moltmann. Almost everything he says, you feel you’ve read somewhere before. Now there could be two explanations for this." (subscription required)
- Kathy Wolf Reed blogs the lectionary
- Tom Long's reading habits (subscription required)
- Steve Thorngate's last post from Jordan
In the news: