Here are some things I read recently but didn't get around to blogging about:
- Wow, this happened at the RNC.
- Occupiers and Tea Partiers form a one-issue coalition.
- Akin, rape, and the early church
- Coal miners say they were forced to attend Romney event and donate
- David Brooks usually drives me crazy, but he is pretty funny.
- "What we need more of is males. Males who believe women are gifted by God."
- The internets hath no hilarity like a woman condescended to by a ballpoint-pen manufacturer.
- Texas judge rules that TransCanada can seize land from a family farm
- How those spoiled millennials will make the workplace better for everyone
- A good primer on Friedrich von Hayek, one of Paul Ryan's heroes
- The closing of American academia