Here are some things I read recently but didn't get around to blogging about:
- The Nones are on the rise again.
- The Muppets for the marriage-equality win
- "How I lost my fear of Universal Health Care"
- "Aaron Sorkin fires writing staff that probably wasn’t writing The Newsroom in the first place"
- Sen. McCain slaps down the Islamophobes
- The better Ross Douthat
- Why voter fraud almost never happens
- "‘Suburban’ is not the same as ‘theologically conservative’"
- "The Most Insane Letter Ever Written By A Child To A TV Weatherman"
- Some advice on speed-reading
- My favorite from the popular pastorin' Tumblr
- "Poverty in the 50 years since ‘The Other America,’ in five charts"
- "How Do You Talk About Black Unemployment Without Talking About Government Jobs?"
- "A Black Theology of 'America The Beautiful'"
- "What Happened to Romney’s “Evangelical Problem”? | Religion & Politics"
- "Why you need the Septuagint"
- "FAQ: The 'Snake Fight' Portion Of Your Thesis Defense"