New today from the Century:
- Lauren Winner on fasting from anxiety: "I worry about avian flu. I worry that my identity is being stolen right
this second. I check four times to make sure I turned the stove off.
It's breathless, compulsive behavior." (subscription required)
- Karl Stevens reviews Robert Jay Lifton (subscription required)
- Carol Zaleski uses just four words to summarize the gospel: "He led captivity captive."
- David Heim asks whether Jeremy Lin is really the "Taiwanese Tebow"
- Steve Thorngate on the Santorum-quote firestorm that wasn't
In the news: