New today from the Century:
- Walter Brueggemann reviews William Cavanaugh (subscription required)
- I argue that it's past time for economic populism. But who are the bad guys to define the regular folks against?
- John Dart provides an update on the PCUSA conflict around LGBT ordination
- Lois Huey-Heck looks at James Nichols's artwork (subscription required)
In the news:
- Priest won't stop push for women's ordination
- N.Y. Catholic church raising funds for statue of gay '9/11 saint'
- Bats in belfry plague British church
Links from elsewhere:
- All-nighters keep football team competitive during Ramadan
- The Colbert Super PAC ad is confusing.