Here are some things I read recently but didn't get around to blogging about:
- Very cool interactive graphic feature on breaks in the tax code
- "Under a Romney administration, embassies under siege will update their anodyne website statements within seconds, even if they may be distracted with such tasks as not getting murdered by violent mobs."
- The FED is acting again, and good for them.
- The politicians-are-failing theory of unemployment
- Striking from a distance
- How 9/11 made Democrats more like Republicans
- Another edition of Ben Dueholm's Tribune Editorial Translator.
- "The only way to make money in the perfectionist craftsperson industry, it seems, is to stop being a perfectionist craftsperson."
- This is troubling, though it doesn't seem likely to give those pushing voter ID laws a whole lot of pause.