New today from the Century:
- Gail Ramshaw critiques the new translation of the Roman missal
- Douglas Webster blogs the lectionary
- I bring up a news story about communion-wafer producers
- John Petrakis briefly reviews Super 8
Links from elsewhere:
- I was in DC for the weekend but missed the new MLK memorial by a day.
- Interesting argument about how Catholic Charities could continue its relationship with Illinois DCFS
- Bill Leonard on Will Campbell
- No, conscience clauses are not like conscientious objection.