New today from the Century:
- Protestants talk more about formation than we used to, but it remains elusive.
- Theodore Wardlaw's lectionary column for Sunday, September 11 (subscription required)
- Lou Carlozo briefly reviews the latest Dylan bootleg volume
- Should a musician's $400,000 second home count as a tax-free parsonage?
- Pamela Fickenscher on faith, disaster and metaphors
In the news:
- Poll: N.Y. may be more spiritual, but not because of 9/11
- After hurricane, faith-based groups mobilize relief teams
- Church council sends peace teams to South Sudan
- Bachmann's prophecy, joke or not, has lots of company
- After 9/11, some run toward faith, some run the other way
Links from elsewhere: