Looking back: my words in 2016
As we start the new year, I would like to look back at my writing in 2016. I'm grateful for the many new opportunities I received and for the readers who supported my work along the way. One of my blog posts was the #7 most-read on Christian Century and another post was the #1 most-read post on the By Their Strange Fruit blog. In no particular order:
2. Duke Magezine- The Places Words Go (On Intersectionality)
3. TIME- God is a Neoliberal Centrist
4. Do justice.- Would Jesus be Deported from the U.S.?
6. Religion Dispatches- No, the Democratic Party is (still) not the Party of God
7. State of Formation- Why I'm a Christian Committed to Interfaith Work
8. Do justice.- Decolonizing Christianity after Discovery
9. By Their Strange Fruit- Wilberforce and Selective Christian Memory: Social Justice from a Conservative, Eurocentric Perspective
10. Christian Century- John's prologue and God's rejected children
11. Personal Blog- Do Multicultural Churches Reinforce Racism?
12. Personal Blog- Trump and the Christian Captivity to Right-Wing Politics
Subscribe to Practicing Liberation Updates in order to receive periodic alerts about new posts on this blog. This is the best way to stay connected.