Have a blog? Want to join the CCblogs network? We're looking for blogs that
- Are well-written, meeting the standards we use for publication in the Christian Century magazine.
- Are authored by one or a couple of named, independent bloggers. We aren't looking for organizational blogs or edited webzines, and we can't include anonymous blogs.
- Consist primarily of original material (not just links to other sources or cross-posted writing).
- Do not consist largely of sermon manuscripts (though they may include these).
- Are theological in nature, though we define that broadly.
- Cover topics of interest to our audience, who are mainly pastors and other professionals working for moderate to progressive organizations.
- Include, at a minimum, one post each month for the last six months.
There are advantages to being part of the CCblogs network:
- Each blogger is included in the CCblogs Network list.
- CC editors follow member blogs, interact with the writers, and occasionally feature posts on the CC site with links back to the original post.
If you would like your blog to be considered for the CCblogs network, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your blog's address. We'll take a look to see whether it's a good fit for the network.
Note: We review applications within a few months of receiving them. Thank you in advance for your patience.