New today from the Century:
- Jesse James DeConto on the church Vox Veniae, which "began as a church plant growing out of the Austin Chinese Church's ministry to Asian students. But its members felt isolated." (subscription required)
- Amy Frykholm reviews Elaine Scarry: "In this strange, insightful and layered little book, Scarry argues that Clinton Rossiter was right: the nuclear age means a state of 'chronic emergency.'"
- Lou Carlozo briefly reviews Frank Vignola and Vinny Raniolo
- Lil Copan on artwork from Room in the Inn in Nashville (subscription required)
- Steve Thorngate on an event for which Bob Dylan must take second billing