- New today: What the Prodigal Son story doesn't mean, Ferguson and the sin of abandonment, lighter reading on violence and race
- After the Ferguson protests, church volunteers pick up the pieces
- At church rally, community pours out support for Michael Brown’s family
- Ferguson letter from black clergy becomes interracial call for justice
- How not to act in solidarity with Ferguson
Tribal Church posts are licensed under Creative Commons, some rights reserved by Carol Howard Merritt. Taking Jesus Seriously posts are licensed under Creative Commons, some rights reserved by Drew G. I. Hart. The rights to CCblogs posts belong to the authors. All other posts are © The Christian Century. The Christian Century hosts Tribal Church and Taking Jesus Seriously and facilitates the CCblogs network but does not edit these posts or take responsibility for them.