New today from the Century:
- Rebekah Miles on Ursula Niebuhr's uncredited writing: "Two years before he died, Reinhold Niebuhr published one of his best-known articles. But he didn't write 'The King's Chapel and the King's Court' alone." (subscription required)
- Ellen Charry's seven-word gospel: "The wall of hostility has come down"
- Wayne Stacy on ecclesiastical orphans
- Steve Thorngate highlights some good commentary on Newt Gingrich's new ad
- Lou Carlozo briefly reviews the Mekons
- "Meeting Sophia," a poem by Francine Marie Tolf